TRAVEL Operations Executive
|Job title:||TRAVEL Operations Executive|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
Fantastic opportunity to join a adventure travel specialist recruiting in their operations team. This fantastic small business prides itself on it friendly, fun office full of dedicated and passionate staff.
As an Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Assisting the Group Tour Operations Department in a wide variety of areas
- Chasing clients for passport information, insurance details, next of kin information and other key details
- Dealing with clients’ queries by phone and by email
- Liaising with ground handlers with regards to visa documentation
- Adding/editing/updating trips on the web
- Collating Feedback responses for trips
- Liaising with Operations Managers & Sales regarding the most popular extensions and creating extension templates with guide pricing
Operations Executive Skill attributes:
- A passion for travel and a solid understanding of the often complex nature of adventure travel organisation
- Ability to set and work to deadlines.
- Good knowledge of travel geography, itineraries and visas.
- Attention to detail, ability to plan ahead.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Customer service capabilities, able to deal with a variety of clients.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Patience and persistence in dealing with foreign countries and getting answers.
- Excellent telephone manner, with excellent written and spoken English.
To apply for this Operations Executive Job, please apply ASAP and Elena will contact you IF YOUR Application has been successful
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.