TRAVEL Product Executive
|Job title:||TRAVEL Product Executive|
|Salary||£27k - 31k per year + benefits|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
A real exciting rare opportunity, for this highly successful Tour Operator are looking to recruit a Product Support Executive to join their team. Due to the nature of the work involved, the Product Support Executive will work very closely with the Product Manager this includes Middle East, Australia and Canada. You will also work with other Managers and Directors as required on other Destinations!
As an Product Support Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Create and load new text blocks onto the system as required, eg for new hotels.
- Assist the Product Manager with the planning and costing of groups.
- Assist the Product Manager during the brochure production process. For example, writing copy for hotel portfolio pages, loading rates, etc.
- Assist the Product Manager in producing the Master Itineraries.
- Assist in any operational matters arising from the day-to-day activities of the Latin America Product, for example responding to hotel changes, airport closures, schedule changes, etc.
- Monitor the Travel Advice for this region and react to changes, as instructed by the Product Manager.
- Other duties also include Online Product development and New Product research.
Product Support Executive Skill attributes:
v Experience in planning and costing itineraries
v An understanding of the operational issues associated with the area.
v Experience of CRS and Galileo an advantage
To apply for this Product Support Executive Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C