Travel product Executive - Cruise Company
|Job title:||Travel product Executive - Cruise Company|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
My client is a leading travel company based in Hertfordshire focusing on the cruise industry. They are seeking a Travel Product Executive who is keen to learn and progress working for a fast growing travel company.
About the Role:
Candidates must have a background within the travel industry.
Travel Product Executive Responsibilities:
- Provide design briefs for all marketing activity within agreed timelines
- Proactively review retail offers versus packaging to ensure that we're promoting the most competitive prices
- Source the best offers and promote these within all marketing activity
- Obtain weekly pricing and availability updates from cruise lines, and update pricing on the website
- Work with the Managing Director to ensure the strongest messages being promoted on the website homepage, landing pages and in commercial messages
- Work with the Managing Director and Sales Manager teams to identify new opportunities to request select partner rates, exclusive gross rates/promotions
Travel Product Executive Experience Required:
- Previous travel industry experience is essential
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Travel Product Executive Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary to £27,000
- 22 days holidays
- Monday to Friday
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3 rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately