TRAVEL Regional Tour Leader Supervisor
|Job title:||TRAVEL Regional Tour Leader Supervisor|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
This is a an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tour Manager / Tour Escort / Tour Director to be responsible for coordinating and supervising all Tour Managers. You will be responsible for planning, executing and leading our recruitment process for new tour directors whilst also carrying out a number of functions related to managing, mentoring and facilitating our current pool of experienced on tour personnel. This role reports directly to the European Operations Director.
As a Regional Tour Leader Supervisor you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Plan end to end process for recruitment and selection of new Tour Directors.
- Forecast recruitment need and then coordinate the search & selection process.
- Using local and national media as well as developing our referral program
- To develop strong pipeline of candidates.
- Initiate candidate screening, group interviews across Europe culminating in
- a residential recruitment and selection weekend.
- Organizes, plans and leads annual TD training for new recruits in Europe
- Informs tour directors about company developments and updates.
- Ensures that all related departments including tour directors are regularly informed of any process or procedure changes throughout the season.
Regional Tour Leader Supervisor Skill attributes:
- Fluent English and second European language
- A minimum of five years progressive industry experience with a solid understanding of the student travel industry.
- Solid understanding of American and Canadian market
- Strong understanding of European culture
- Previous experience supervising tour directors or tour managers
- Strong knowledge of France, UK, Ireland and Central European operations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills including the ability to work with all levels of employees.
- Ability to travel to attend workshops, job fairs,& training weekends
- Ability to multi-task projects and responsibilities and strong prioritization skills.
- This position involves travel and requires some weekend work.
To apply for this Regional Tour Leader Supervisor Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.