Travel Sales Consultant Far East
|Job title:||Travel Sales Consultant Far East|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
New Frontiers are now supporting our client, a leading boutique travel specialist, recruiting a Luxury Travel Consultant/ Tailor-made / Senior Travel Consultant to grow and develop sales within FAR EAST
As Luxury Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Creating bespoke tailor made itineraries
- Upselling and adding on of ancillary products including accommodation, tours car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc…
- Selling both face to face and over the phone
- Closing sales
- Liaising with suppliers
- Responsibilities will include dealing with client enquiries, selling worldwide holidays, preparing client travel documentation, managing bookings and general customer service.
- You will also be required to contact past passengers and assist them with planning and booking their next holiday.
Luxury Travel Consultant Skills & Requirements:
- The ideal person must have previous Travel Consultancy experience, excellent customer service skills (telephone and face to face) as well as a real love of travel. The ability to communicate effectively, good administrative skills and sales knowledge are all essential. Ideally from a Tour Operator or a premium travel agent.
- With your experience you will be able to use your own initiative and work without supervision and possess excellent communication skills and have a high personal presentation.
- Previous experience selling FAR EAST sales experience working to sales targets along with a strong profile also
- Excellent travel sales technique supported by evidence of previous performance
- GDS proficiency an advantage
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Credibility when discussing travel options
For a fully confidential Application on this Luxury Travel Consultant Job, please contact Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.