Travel Sales Consultant - Luxury Travel - No Sales Targets!
|Job title:||Travel Sales Consultant - Luxury Travel - No Sales Targets!|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
Travel Sales Consultant - No Sales Targets
Salary to £24,000 + Overtime + Bonuses OTE £30,000
My client is a well established niche luxury tour operator based in Central London
The role is a Monday to Friday role, occassional Saturdays which are paid overtime and no Sundays or Bank Holidays.
They are now seeking an experienced travel sales consultant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Candidates MUST have previous travel industry experience ideally within a tour oeprator environment dealing with upmarket clients.
Despite this being a Travel Sales Consultant role, their are no sales targets!
As a Travel Sales Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Planning and book tailor-made itineraries Worldwide destinations
* Managing and converting queries
* Managing all pre departure and customer service queries
* Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
* Make any amendments to any itineraries as requested
Travel Sales Consultant remuneration package:
* Basic salary to £24,000 + Overtime + bonuses - £30,000 +
* 23 days holiday plus public/bank holidays
* Educationals and pension
Travel Sales Consultant skill and attributes:
* Good travel geographical knowledge
* Good sales and customer service techniques
* Previous travel industry experience essential
* Attention to detail
* The ability to meet tight deadlines
* To work under pressure whilst maintaining a focus on excellent customer service.
* Must be to work on own initiative or as part of a team
For a fully confidential discussion on this Travel Sales Consultant role, please email your full current CV to email@example.com or call Tony on 0207 812 3820 to discuss the role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C