Travel Sales Consultants – Home Workers
|Job title:||Travel Sales Consultants – Home Workers|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
My client, is an established travel company who sell worldwide destinations are seeking Homebased Travel Sales Consultants to support their expansion plans.
Candidates for this role must have previous travel industry experience and possess the business acumen, determination and drive to develop and expand their network of clients.
Travel Sales Consultants will be fully supported with market leading technology, your own personal website and a free company laptop allowing you offer fast and efficient quotes and bookings
My client will work with and support you in developing and building and on your existing network of potential customers with dedicated sales and marketing support from our head office and Business Development Managers providing you with a personalised service and advising you on local promotions and networking opportunities.
Travel Sales Consultants Home Workers Responsibilities
- Servicing own client base of high value clients
- Sourcing and tailor making holiday requirements to suit clients’ requirements
- Looking for up selling opportunities
- Maintaining the highest standards in customer service
- Networking and developing client base
Travel Sales Consultants Home Workers Key Benefits and Features
- Market leading commission levels of up to 75% with uncapped earning potential (significantly higher earning potential than a standard retail store)
- Instant Commission – Start earning immediately with 80% of your commission payable in the following month. (Most homeworking companies pay commission only prior to client departure).
- No initial set up fee’s and only £69 per month for booking system fees.
- Free company laptop with software package and Tech support – portable system allowing you to work anywhere, anytime.
- All ticketing and admin functions handled by our Head office giving you the time and freedom to focus on your sales.
- Full training programme provided in the comfort of your own home
- Marketing support, advice, personal website, and Business cards
- Head office Homeworker Support Team available 7 days a week.
- Access to over 300 travel suppliers giving you worldwide selling opportunities with leading commercial terms.
- Financial security of a market leading consortia
This is a great opportunity, working for an excellent, fresh and expanding travel company, please forward your CV as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C