Travel Sales Support - London
|Job title:||Travel Sales Support - London|
|Contact name:||Kaliff -|
Role: Travel Sales Support / Sales Support Executive / Travel Executive/ Travel Sales
Salary: £21k- £25k Basic + End of Year Bonus.
This highly successful luxury Safari Specialist are looking to recruit within their sales team for a Sales Support Executive. This is an exciting opportunity due to expansion of the company.
To be considered you MUST look to have a genuine interest in travel or knowledge and passion for travelling, African Safaris would be advantageous.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Work alongside the Sales director to allocate sales enquires to the relevant team.
- Assist and administrate all new enquires into the CRM system accordingly.
- To create tailored PDF Email quotes to distribute to clients / enquires.
- Ensure quality control for all documentation, ensuring the content is always accurate.
- Assist sales teams with availability with locations / lodges / excursions.
- To work with Operations to assist with complete handovers of itineraries / names changes etc.
- Proven Experience in working is Sales Support / Administrational Role.
- Excellent written and Oral Skills.
- Excellent administration skills / keen eye for details / grammar.
- The ability to prioritise workload and demonstrating good organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of any GDS (Galileo. Sabre or Amadeus) is a plus.
Salary & Benefits: £21k- £25k Basic + End of Year Bonus.
- Holiday benefits
- Free High fives
- Travel discounts
If you are genuinely interested and would like to discuss further, please apply directly or get in contact for a friendly chat.
Travel Sales Support / Sales Support Executive / Travel Executive/ Travel Sales
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C