TRAVEL System Support
|Job title:||TRAVEL System Support|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
This is an excellent opportunity as a Travel IT System Support / Specialist / Customer Service for an adaptable and confident individual who as part of a support team you will help deliver industry leading customer service by supporting UK and international travel agency / tour operator customers by phone, email and remote access.
Travel IT System Support / Specialist / Customer Service you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- The majority of your time will be spent providing technical and functional support to users of a range of software: Flight Scanner, Reservation and Booking Management Module.
- The role will entail: answering and logging calls from customers; researching problems; analysing customer databases; and working closely with development in order to obtain a solution for customers.
- This position crosses both 1st and 2nd level support, therefore, the person will be conducting advanced troubleshooting while working in a very busy environment
Travel IT System Support / Specialist / Customer Service skill attributes:
- Thorough understanding of how travel agencies operate from both a front office and back office perspective
- Strong Windows and PC skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working successfully under minimal supervision
- Able to thrive in a small, fast moving, fluid, and demanding organisation
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephone communication skills
- Fluency in English is essential and proficiency in other languages desirable
APPLY ASAP Elena Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.