Travel Operations Executive
|Job title:||Travel Operations Executive|
|Contact name:||Elena Ktori|
A new and rewarding prospect has arisen with a leading Incoming Tour Operator located in London for a German Group Operations Executive to work in their experienced team
As an Italian Groups Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities which include:
- You will respond and follow up sales enquires ensuring all deadlines are adhered to and operations run in a timely manner.
- To ensure the smooth operations of all groups i.e. booking all services; restaurant, guides and coaches, issuing vouchers, invoicing clients.
- To negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates and liaise with the Product team on rates, new hotels and coach companies.
- To take all necessary steps to ensure the success of the tour whilst travelling and if required contact the group leader / tour manager or escort during the running of the tour to ensure that all arrangements are satisfactory
- To maintain good relations with all clients and suppliers.
MUST have experience working in the TRAVEL / Hotels Sector / Graduate in Travel and Tourism
Fluent English and GERMAN
Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word/ Excel & PowerPoint)
For a fully confidential discussion on this German Groups Operations Executive Job, please apply to this advert ASAP by clicking ‘Now’. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org 0207813817