Trilingual Travel Sales Consultant - Tailor Made Travel
|Job title:||Trilingual Travel Sales Consultant - Tailor Made Travel|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
My client is a leading luxury travel company specialising in high end beach resorts based in South West London
About the Role:
They are now recruiting for a Trilingual Travel Sales Consultant who are Fluent in English with two additional languages out of Italian, French or German with experience of selling worldwide holidays to join a well renowned, leading luxury travel brand in their thriving London based team.
As a customer service focused Trilingual Travel Sales Consultant, you will use your travel industry experience combined with your additional Italian/French/German language skills to promote the company's most up to products and services, securing new and repeat business whilst maximising revenue opportunities.
Trilingual Travel Sales Executive - Tailor Made Travel - Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ensure that all inbound call and email enquiries are handled promptly and effectively in your languages
- Provide accurate and the most updated information on product, promotions and procedures to customers
- Maintain the highest level of customer service levels consistent with the company's brand and reputation
- Resolve customer service issues, escalating to the Sales Manager (UK & Europe) when appropriate
- Communicate with management and colleagues using effective verbal and written skills in your languages.
- Amending and upgrading flights and hotels as requested by the client
Trilingual Travel Sales Executive Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Must be fluent in English and 2 additional European languages (Italian, French or German)
- Previous travel industry experience selling holidays is essential
- Possess a good knowledge of airlines and the networks
- Professional telephone manner
- Had a demonstrable track record of sustained success in achieving sales targets, whilst working to an incentive scheme
Trilingual Travel Sales Executive Salary and Benefits
- Base Salary of £25,000 + Commission
- Discounted Holidays/fam trips
- 23 days holidays
Due to a high number of applications, ONLY successful applications will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately