Villa Product Coordiantor
|Job title:||Villa Product Coordiantor|
|Contact name:||Tony Yerasimou|
Villa Product Coordinator
Base salary to £24,000 + Great Benefits
My client is one of the UK’s leading villa rental company’s who specialise in high end luxury villas predominately in the Meditearanean.
Their product is the ultimate in luxury villas and is aimed the High Net Worth Individuals who demand the very highest standards in customer service and attention to detail.
The Villa Product Coordinator is a newly created role within the company and this individual will be reporting into to the Properties Contract Manager.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Destinations Manager in order to contract new and existing properties, helping to grow and develop theportfolio of unique properties and forge successful relationships with our owners.
Villa Product Coordinator Responsibilities
• Assisting with contracting new and existing properties to the required brief and standards and securing optimal commercial terms and conditions.
• Supporting the Properties Contract Manager and Destinations Manager with managing and maintaining successful relationships with villa owners.
• Assisting with the preparation and analysis of data and reports.
• Keeping contract and product information up to date on relevant databases, forms, contracts and reports.
• Liaising with the Marketing team on special offers and marketing campaigns.
• Assisting with queries regarding pricing, availability and property listings.
• International travel may be required to develop product and liaise with owners.
Villa Product Coordinator skills and experience Required
• Previous experience in a product, support or contracting role within the travel or the hospitality industry is required
• Ability to problem solve and make decisions.
• Excellent communication skills in Italian and English both verbally and in writing.
• Good attention to detail
Villa Product Coordinator Salary and Benefits
• Base salary to £24,000
• 28 days annual leave
• Travel discounts
To apply for this Villa Product Coordinator role. Please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 812 3820 to discuss the role and company in more detail.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to ourT&C